Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
Founded in 1924, Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is one of the largest, locally based firms between Tampa and Miami. With over 55 attorneys who live, work and are invested in the Southwest Florida community, Henderson Franklin provides high quality, personalized legal services to our corporate and individual clients.
Our Clients. Henderson Franklin’s diverse client base ranges from individuals and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We work closely with clients to resolve legal challenges and develop relationships built on trust. By being a strategic partner and understanding our clients’ needs, Henderson Franklin attorneys look for opportunities to reduce risk and increase profitability, which is the difference between a business just “surviving” and succeeding. Whether in the courtroom or the boardroom, the vast depth of experience sets Henderson Franklin apart so clients can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with professional, experienced representation and exceptional client service.
Experts in the Law. Nearly one-third of Henderson Franklin’s attorneys are board certified experts in diverse areas of law, including: business litigation, civil trial, divorce, marital and family law, health care, real estate, taxation and wills, trusts & estates. Board certified lawyers’ experience and competency have been rigorously evaluated and have met the Florida Bar’s highest standards for special knowledge, skills and proficiency in various areas of law and professionalism and ethics in the practice of law.
Whom to Contact
- Jarred DukeAssociate1715 Monroe StreetFort Myers, FL 33901Phone: (239) 344-1100Fax: (239) 344-1200
- Caleb Hinton1715 Monroe StreetP.O. Box 280Fort Myers, FL 33902Phone: (239) 344-1125Fax: (239) 344-1200
- Kaylee TuckAttorney1715 Monroe StreetFort Myers, FL 33901Phone: (239) 344-1100Fax: (239) 344-1200
- Austin Turner1715 Monroe Street, PO Box 280Fort Myers, FL 33902Phone: (239) 344-1178Fax: (239) 344-1200
- Jeff Wright1715 Monroe StreetP.O. Box 280Fort Myers, FL 33902Phone: (239) 344-1371Fax: (239) 344-1200
Take I-75 to Exit 138 (Route 82 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard) West. Proceed 5.0 miles to the intersection of Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard and Monroe Street. Turn right onto Monroe Street.