E3 Building Sciences
- Building Construction Consultants
Who we are and what we do
E3 Building Sciences is a team of dedicated professionals nationally recognized for customized services and work quality in many areas of building construction.
• Project certifications for several recognized green building and green development rating systems
• Sustainable site solutions for connectivity, walkability and sustainable amenities of urban design
• Energy Modeling (comparison, compliance, life cycle analysis, etc.)
• Building commissioning
• Third party quality control audit services (i.e., water intrusion, stucco quality, etc.)
• Energy efficiency testing (i.e., envelope leakage, duct testing)
• State of the art proprietary software that delivers real time reports, scheduling, administration and custom management performance reports (score card)
• Workforce, subcontractor education and training
Developers, architects, engineers and builders of multifamily, commercial, production homes and affordable housing; as well project managers and contractors.
For nearly two decades we have certified and audited several types of projects, from multifamily high-rises to single family productions homes, across the South East and provide quality control services to a diverse portfolio of production builders and developers primarily focusing across the State of Florida.
We build relationships!
We appreciate the opportunity to work with your company and impact your client's success.
Whom to Contact
- David BrownPhone: (239) 949-2405
- Jenny Doyle24860 Burnt Pine Dr. Suite 3Bonita Springs, FL 34134Phone: (239) 949-2405
- Diana Giraldo24860 Burnt Pine DrBonita Springs, FL 34134Phone: (239) 949-2405
- Tom KarrasVice-president24860 Burnt Pine Dr. Suite 3Bonita Springs, FL 34134Phone: (239) 949-2405
Our Bonita Springs office is located at Bernwood Place. As you enter the parking lot, we are in the left back corner of the office complex.