Who are we?
Since 1978, Larue Pest Management has lived by our motto that strong roots produce beautiful leaves. Fueled by an unwavering dedication to our core values, Larue’s roots grow deep within the communities we serve. Strength, teamwork, responsibility, integrity and promise represent the beautiful leaves that we strive to produce every single day. We offer an environment where each and every team member has the power to improve people’s lives, provide peace of mind and deliver our promise of total customer satisfaction.
Are you an outgoing, friendly person who answers the phone with a smile and enjoys working with numbers? If so, this could be the job for you!
As the person assisting in maintaining our company’s financial strength, your role as an Accounts Payable/Receivables Specialist is a meaningful one. Your main responsibility would include the handling our company’s bills and managing our accounts payable system. You will be tasked with receiving, opening and logging invoices on the ledger, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation and accounts payable invoice and data entry. In addition you will share responsibility in the Accounts Receivable collections process. And, as all of our team members do, provide professional, caring support for our customers, prospects and co-workers.
Functions and Duties:
- Assist with maintaining proper billing procedures throughout the company.
- Ensure prompt and accurate billing of clients.
- Listen to customers concerns and take ownership as appropriate to ensure they are happy.
- Involve supervisor and/or other co-workers as needed to address the needs of customers.
- Process payments from various sources and apply to customer accounts with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assist with collecting amounts due from customers in a professional manner.
- Maintain accurate data entry in company accounting software.
- Review vendor statements and perform reconciliation of accounts.
- Daily processing of vendor invoices, expense reports and check requests into accounting system ensuring proper documentation and coding.
- Performs various administrative tasks.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with customer service knowledge including listening and analytical skills.
- Critical thinking and conflict resolution skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are necessary.
- Ability to make others feel important, as well as ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Can effectively prioritize in dynamic, high pressure situations.
- Some accounting experience or related field is preferred
- Knowledge of financial software systems such as Quickbooks preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Incentives & Awards
- Paid Time Off
- Family Atmosphere
- In-Depth Industry Orientation
- Great Advancement Opportunities
- Company Matched Simple IRA
- Health and Dental Insurance
This is a Drug-Free Workplace Offering Equal Employment Opportunities. Applications are received and employees are hired without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran's status, citizenship status, or any other protected classes under state, local, or country regulations. The receipt of this application does not mean that job openings exist and does not obligate us in any way. We appreciate your interest in our organization.