Entech Computer Services
Entech is a managed information technology (IT) service provider (MSP) with headquarters in Fort Myers, FL.
Our mission is to help people achieve their goals. We are a client-centric organization providing innovative value-added solutions and unparalleled service. Working in a team-oriented approach, Entech is passionately committed to the principle of the Golden Rule, operational excellence and financial stability, sustaining its responsibility to its employees, clients, community and all other stakeholders.
Founded in 1998, the company originally provided training services for residential and small business computer users.
In 2005, the company name was changed to Entech Computer Services, with Entech standing for “encompassing technology,” and the service offerings expanded to be more well-rounded in the IT consulting arena for small- and medium-sized businesses.
In 2015, Entech merged with United Systems Inc., a managed services provider in Bradenton, FL, expanding the company’s reach.
Entech has locations in Fort Myers and Bradenton, FL and specializes in IT managed services for businesses ranging from 20 to 100+ users.
Managed services include:
• Security—Network and system security, compliance, antivirus, antithreat
• Business Continuity—Data back up and recovery, disaster recovery planning, data security
• IT Planning—Cost containment, lifecycle and threat management
• Infrastructure—Cloud services, virtualization, mobile computing
For more information, visit www.entechUS.com.
NewsRelease Date: March 09, 2017
Whom to Contact
- Andrea CarreroMarketing Manager6338 Presidential Court, Suite 201Fort Myers, FL 33919Phone: (941) 755-7557Fax: (239) 244-1957
- David SpireChief Development Officer6338 Presidential Court, Suite 201Fort Myers, FL 33919Phone: (239) 244-1950