FREE BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY EVENT!
LET'S GET COOKING!
The Lee BIA will host 15 cook-off teams from across Lee County to compete in the "Cheers & Beers" Cook-off!
This FREE event is sure to bring an authentic experience of craft beers from our host Millennial Brewery, creative dishes from our membership, and great music from Bobby James!
Who attends for FREE?
Builders - Remodelers - General Contractors - Developers - Subcontractors - Building Code Officials - Architects - Trade Professionals - Interior Designers - AND MORE!
2 business card drops! To a member and a prospect! If your prospect signs up that day, you both get a gift!
Want to Participate in the Inaugural Lee BIA Cook-off?
There is no charge to enter a Team into the cook-off! Celebrity judges will be on hand to taste the many dishes in the following categories:
Cook-off Categories are:
>>> Download and send in your team dish registration form >>
Celebrity Judges from SWFL!
Lee County Commissioner, Cecil Pendergrass
Millennial Brewery Co-Founder, Kyle Cebull
WINK News, Kristin Sanchez
WINK Weather, Mary Mays
We will also award the Best Decorated Table!
IMPORTANT EVENT DETAILS
• Each team will get a 6 foot table and 2 chairs.
• Lee BIA will supply bowls, cups, flatware and napkins for the tastings.
• Cooking teams are permitted to bring crockpots. Propane is not allowed in the building.
• The are no restrictions or rules in ways of ingredients or preparations for dish entries.
• 150 guests may be walking through over a 2 hour period.
• Each category will be judged by 4 judges. Awards given to 'Best Dish' in each category and 'People’s Choice' overall.
• Cooking teams arrive at 5:00 PM with food cooked and warming (if necessary) for judge's tastings at 6:00 PM.
• Judges arrive at 5:45 PM for tasting to begin at 6:00 PM.
- The event is in a brewery. It will be an inside and outside event. However all cooking teams will be set up inside.