2017 Construction Law & Insurance SymposiumName: 2017 Construction Law & Insurance SymposiumDate: December 7, 2017Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
Meet Licensed Attorneys and Learn Construction Industry Best Practices
The 2017 Construction Law & Insurance Symposium will provide an overview to construction professionals of legal and insurance issues frequently encountered and addressed in the operation of construction businesses. Speakers will include Florida licensed attorneys, specifically attorneys board certified by the Florida Bar in the areas of construction law, business litigation and civil trial practice. Attendees will become better risk managers and operators of their businesses.
- Overtime Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Immigration & Employment Issues
- Construction Lien and Bond Rights
- Contractor's Self-Analysis of Insurance
- Contract Provisions Frequently Encountered in the Construction Process
- Best Practices for Risk Mitigation and Claims Preservation
- Question & Answer Session
Earn 5 Complimentary Continuing Education Credits:
This is a FREE event!To register, email Michelle or call her at 239-334-2722.
- 4 General Credits
- 1 Business Practice Credit