About the BIA
About the BIA
'Strengthening our community by advancing the professional building industry through advocacy, education and service.'
Introduction to BIA
The Lee Building Industry Association (BIA), a not-for-profit professional Association representing Lee, Hendry and Glades Counties, is a powerful voice for the building industry in the regulatory arena. Membership in the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) is automatic upon joining the Lee BIA. These combined memberships provide our members a seamless, constant flow of information – from the state and national levels, as well as all the benefits from the many networking opportunities and various events happening within the Lee BIA. The BIA is a visible force in the communities where its members live and work. We continue to enhance the image of our local industry professionals as the concerned, involved citizens they truly are.
For more information on membership, programs and events available at the Lee BIA contact our office at (239) 936-5525 or email email@example.com.
- Establishing and maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct for its members.
- Furthering social interaction and business opportunities among members and community leaders.
- Improving the public perception of the industry.
- Promoting the views of the industry.
- Providing forums for sharing information and enhancing professional development.
NAHB Report on Lee County